Lighting DMX Relay Module - fit into your device - small standard DMX
The Showlites SLD-RM1 DMX Controlled Relay module (on a small pcb with 3pin DMX male XLR connector on flylead). Can be fitted into you device to be controlled or fitted into a small project enclosure.
This relay may be set to any of the 512 unique DMX addresses, and will be energized when the DMX value of the set channel equals 140 or more, and de-energized when the value falls below 120. It is perfect for controlling lights or mechanical effects, directly from the DMX controller.
- On board 8A single pole double throw (SPDT) relay
- system addresses: 512 unique addresses, DIP switch settable
- LED indication for power supply, relay output status and error situation
- "Safe DMX data stream" mode reducing interference to a minimum
- "Relay hold" function in case of DMX signal loss
- control: DMX-512, 3-pin XLR plug (incl.)
- switching capacity: 8A
- power requirements: 12VDC, 100mA
- recommended AC Adapter sold separately
- dimensions: 4.1 x 2.4 x 1.2"
- Weight: 0.5 lbs.